0-4-0ST No. 13 “Kelton Fell” (Works No. 2203)
Built by Neilsons at Hyde Park Works, Glasgow in 1876.
Supplied to William Baird and sent to Cumberland to work haematite traffic from Kelton Fell mine near Lamplugh. Acquired from NCB Gartshore. Currently on display in the museum.
Operational at Falkirk. (1975…?) – Photo provided by Brian Thomson
View from the footplate – Photo provided by Brian Thomson