NCB No.3 “Lady Victoria”
Built by Andrew Barclay, Kilmarnock in 1916 for Ministry of Munitions Renfrewshire (Works No.1458).
Sold to Lothian Coal Co in 1919 and finished working at NCB Newtongrange. The locomotive has been moved into the steam shed for a cosmetic overhaul which will include replacing the cab floor and a lot of the cab. The locomotive is to be returned to a livery she was formally in when at Newtongrage and she is to be put on display at the National Mining Museum. There are no plans to return the engine to operational condition in the foreseeable future