There are items of equipment and parts that we are seeking (preferably by donation!)
- Any machine tooling, drills, reamers, taps and dies, replaceable tip milling cutters and lathe tools, machine vices, rotating heads and such like.
- Heavy duty large hydraulic press (60T or larger)
- Whitworth nuts & bolts all sizes, washers, cotter pins etc, rivets all types
- Steel bar (round or hex any size) preferably with specification
- Ferrous and nonferrous pipe and fittings all sizes.
- Hand tools of all types including boilermakers tools
- Inspection and measurement equipment.
- Urgently needed! Rags, Cotton sheets, T shirts, sweat shirts, old towels, etc.
Does anybody have photos of 419 in Caly or LMS days? I would like to have any photos of the engines now based at Bo’ness taken during their working lives prior to preservation for this site. Any photo will be scanned/copied and returned ASAP.