Built by the NBR at its Cowlairs Works in Glasgow in 1887.
One of a class of 35 small engines for shunting duties in dockyards and for short industrial sidings etc. Usually had a wagon containing coal behind it. This loco finished working on BR at St Margarets in 1962. Currently on display in the museum.
At St Margarets Edinburgh: 20th April 1951
In the museum: November 2002