Built by Andrew Barclay in 1899.
3′ Gauge 0-4-0T industrial engine. This locomotive was generally in poor condition but was fitted with a new boiler shortly before being withdrawn from service. The engine had a major overhaul which included new axles, slide bars, air brakes and every pin and bush replaced! The locomotive is now on display in the Museum.